Why a blog?

I was diagnosed with cancer in 2007 and soon began journaling my walk in our local paper and continuing my dream to be a writer. You meet me in between taxing kids to and fro, baking cupcakes, feeding chickens, running up and down my dirt road, fishing, sweeping the floors, stuffing the clean laundry in bathroom cabinets, researching how to get a book published, studying my next Bible Study lesson, or perhaps sitting on my back porch in the country watching my husband's deer and my purple martins. To say I am blessed is only the beginning!















Tuesday, September 25, 2012

30 days

It dawned on me early yesterday morning that my family has mastered the basics of the 2012 school year. We have all adjusted well. The Lord impressed upon my heart that the routines were down and it was time for me to do a little more. (as if that is even humanly possible). The MORE was simple: a notecard for each of my kids with one need on it and a scripture to apply to this need. This type of prayer is intentional! This type of prayer does not mean praying just when the thought pops up or when the issue comes up. It is an every morning, out loud thing!! The Lord wants us to use His word and apply it to every aspect of our lives! Join me and give it 30 days. Trust the Lord to work based on His word. It does not return void!

No comments:

Post a Comment